Concept of LCL carriages
“Less then Container Load” means sea transportations by regular container lines for packing the cargos which cannot fill the whole 20/40-feet container. Therefore one container includes the cargo shipped by several consignors from different countries and designated for several consignees from one country. Such transportations are suitable for the cargos up to 15-20 w/m (weight or measurement).
What are the conveniences of LCL service?
- An opportunity to deliver cargos of any dimensions (from 0.5 cubic meters, from 50 kg)
- Your cargo will be delivered in the joint container and kept at our warehouse in the consignor’s country (i.e. you shall pay only for the place in container occupied by your own cargo)
- It is a reasonable and vital management of your warehouse stock (delivery of the cargo amount you need)
- It will save your costs, forces and time
- It will expand the range of your products with preservation of total warehousing volume
What do we propose?
- Regular weekly service with consolidation warehouses in Singapore and Hong Kong
- Optimal transit time (Singapore – 21 days, Hong Kong – 28 days), responsibility for delivery terms
- Your cargo delivery from all the main ports of Asia, Far and Middle East
- “Door-to-door” service (probably with customs clearance)
- Guaranteed responsibility for cargo preservation at the whole route