Black Sea Shipping Service provides a full range of services upon railway cargo forwarding in Ukraine and CIS countries.
- Making-up the optimal routes;
- Planning and proper supply of wagons to the loading station;
- Independent and operative issuing the railway bills (Agreements on International Goods Transport by Rail);
- Control over the loading/discharge and monitoring the wagon route to the destination point, with notifying the client;
- Settlement and payment for transportation, checking their correct calculation;
- Out-of-gauge cargo delivery;
- Transportation by ferries;
- Cargo readdressing.
Black Sea Shipping Service uses several logistical schemes with the railway transport involved:
- Container shipment from Odessa, Ilyichevsk and Yuzhnyi sea ports via the port railway stations;
- Container shipment from the port by car followed by destuffing at our terminal and reloading to the railway wagon/semi-wagon;
- Export/transit cargo delivery (including hazardous cargos) in the wagons to our terminal, discharge, stuffing in containers, transportation by car to the ports followed by loading on board of the vessel. The terminal may provide temporary storage in order to accumulate the shipment lot.