The company proposes a 3PL-provider as a complex logistical service required for promotion of the goods in the whole supply chain, up to the final consumer, including:
- Development of logistical schemes (any complexity);
- Organization of international “door-to-door” container transportations;
- Vessel chartering;
- Cargo forwarding and delivery by sea, railway and car;
- LCL/LTL carriages;
- Customs clearance;
- Certification and preparation of the required supporting documentation;
- Handling and related services (packing, marking) at the logistical terminal;
- Distribution of the imported goods;
- Surveyor’s services;
- Cargo consolidation;
- Providing the data about the order performance and cargo location;
- Electronic data interchange (EDI) between participants of the transportation process.
Logistical opportunities of BSSS Ltd.
Country of departure
- Delivery to the port of loading.
Country of destination
- Port forwarding;
- Delivery from the port of discharge to BSSS terminal;
- Stock management;
- Delivery to the consignee at the destination point.